We at Chapel Ridge Funeral Home and Cremation Centre wish everyone a happy Canada Day!
This year is extra special because it’s our nation’s 150th birthday! If you wish to keep the party going all summer, here are some great Canadian attractions you can do right here in Markham (and the surrounding area).
- Go berry picking at Whittamore’s Farm
- Learn some local history at the Markham Museum
- See beautiful works of art at The Varley Art Gallery of Markham
- Hike through Milne Dam Conservation Park
- Shop, eat, work, and play in Downtown Markham!
We are proud to be a local, family owned and operated business in Markham. Serving families and residents all across the York Region. We are there for you during some of the hardest times in your life.